So - cool thing: one of the chicks that I cycled with in France last year decided to do a tour of Canada. She's from Dublin, Ireland. And she's in town this weekend. In fact, I picked her up in Kingston and brought her to O-town with me yesterday. The planner she is, she'd asked me my schedule and I gave it to her and suggested that if she wanted to see Kingston she could meet me there since I'd be there this week. So she took the train from T-dot and toured Kingston for a day while I was working. So I'll be hosting her this weekend. In between riding, of course. Tomorrow a good sized group of us will be riding out to Pakenham. Should be a nice ride. We often head east because some of our riders know good roads out there. And we always have a good time no matter where we ride. It's always nice to learn new routes though. Sunday I'll be cheering on a bunch of my friends who are running the half-marathon. And they think riding 100K is nuts!??? ;) Kidding. I think it's great. Which is why I'll be cheering for them.
I want another 4-day, ride my butt off weekend. That rocked! I'll have to plan some this summer.
Photo of the baby racoon we found up at the cottage I visited last weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment