Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ahhhhh!


So far such an amazing long weekend...

Friday I took the day off and did a loop of Gatineau Park with one of my friends. Then I packed up and headed down to Kingston. Went out for a great dinner with my friend and her hubby. Next morning my friend, her brother, and I biked to their cottage near Smiths Falls and the rest of the day we just relaxed in the amazing weather. It was a really amazing ride. The weather was as close as you might ever get to perfect. Her family welcomed me in to the cottage and we had such a fun time. We even had blueberry pancakes this morning for bf. Today we drove into the little town we went through on our way there, Newboro, and had a fun time at the little shop they had there. We spent a half an hour in their massage chairs. lol! Now I'm back in O-town and plan to ride tomorrow, although the route has yet TBD. I happened to have chosen the best days to ride, as right now it's cold and raining, but tomorrow is looking sunny and warm! Woo-hoo! Still one more day left! :)

No comments: