So, last night I was dressed in my cycling gear, had just finished pumping up my tires, and was almost out the door when the phone rang. It was MizB.
She said, "Do you want to go to Poncho Villa for a drink?" - uh, oh.
I asked, "What's going on?"
"Oh, nothing. Jen and I are going there, do you want to come?"
So, I said I was just about to head out on my bike, but I could meet up with her and Jen later, depending on how long they intended on being out.
She said,"OK. I think he's going to move", referring to the most recent bf. Uh-oh.
So, I changed back into my 'street clothes' (the ones I wear when I'm not hitting the pavement at 30kph - ha, ha!) and got picked up and we had margaritas and daiquiris on the patio. I'm such a cheap drunk, I had one and my legs felt funny (it's the tequila - we all know someone who isn't allowed to have it anymore - right Weakley??). The girlz were laughing at me - it was 'mucho grande' though. Then we got this idea and the three of us headed down to the market to have our palms read! I've never done that or anything like that before. It was fun! The lady wrote all of the stuff on our hands. She wasn't too far off on quite a few things too. Actually she was bang on for a few things for each of us. I think it cheered MizB up, but the news is: the boy is moving. Sigh. Too bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment