Ok... so I left the house today and discovered that it's a bit colder than it was the last time I left (a couple of days ago). He, he! And yes, I'm up too late... I actually agreed to do a 90 min spin class tomorrow morning, mainly to socialize with some of my long-lost friends at Starbucks afterwards (since I've come out of hiding in my hermit-like existence this week). Followed by my scheduled meeting with the trainer in the afternoon. What am I thinking? I'm not sure. I'll just take it easy in the spin class tomorrow. I'm not supposed to be leaving zone 3 right now anyway. Zone 3 is my home right now. And I only got one module done in the lovely world of Cardiology today -dyslipidemia. I've got to get more done - one week now and counting. And the forecast is looking up. Maybe my friends who are signed up for next weekend will be in luck. I think we need a little bit more snow than that though. And I think we should be 100% sure if we can post actual centimetres. 70% doesn't cut it in my world.
Friday, December 29, 2006
My, How Quickly Things Can Change
Ok... so I left the house today and discovered that it's a bit colder than it was the last time I left (a couple of days ago). He, he! And yes, I'm up too late... I actually agreed to do a 90 min spin class tomorrow morning, mainly to socialize with some of my long-lost friends at Starbucks afterwards (since I've come out of hiding in my hermit-like existence this week). Followed by my scheduled meeting with the trainer in the afternoon. What am I thinking? I'm not sure. I'll just take it easy in the spin class tomorrow. I'm not supposed to be leaving zone 3 right now anyway. Zone 3 is my home right now. And I only got one module done in the lovely world of Cardiology today -dyslipidemia. I've got to get more done - one week now and counting. And the forecast is looking up. Maybe my friends who are signed up for next weekend will be in luck. I think we need a little bit more snow than that though. And I think we should be 100% sure if we can post actual centimetres. 70% doesn't cut it in my world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rebecca,
Your long-lost friends were glad to see you at spin class. Hope we can do it again soon.
Good luck with your studies... and best wishes for the New Year
Sophie
Thanks Sophie!! It was great to see the whole gang out yesterday too. :)
Post a Comment