Well I've been home for a week now and I think I'm starting to get reacquainted with my life again. I do have a few more things to write about the trip and hope to get them up before it becomes too far removed for me to feel like it's worth writing about anymore. I'm just swamped with work right now and haven't felt like sitting down to do it. I have to say: being gone for almost 3 weeks straight is seriously weird when you've never done it before. I still don't know where I am when I wake up in the middle of the night.
Until I have time to post on the trip again here is some insight into my current insanity...
I just laid down way too much money on a trainer so I can bike myself to death inside all winter long (yeah, yeah... don't need to hear it from all of the non-cyclists in my life - I know I'm crazy and I like it that way). I've decided not to cut my hair for a while after spending a serious amount of time on my trip thinking about cutting my bangs. I went back to doing 6 AM spinning again - at least until I get my bike onto the trainer. Figured I'd capitalize on the jet-lag last week and actually do something productive when I was waking up at 5 AM - so far I've kept up the momentum. And I started wearing mascara this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment