Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Select Pics...

I've uploaded a few to tide you over until I get them all named and figure out where half of them were taken. Funny how that works - I was just uploading them tonight and part of the time thinking - where the hell was this? Ha, ha! Anyway, these are some of my faves.

Here I am at Oppidum d'Enserune (that's Tricia in the back)...

This is Cannes. Like I said - there was quite a bit of rain during my trip. Still pretty though, eh?

One third of me in Monaco (trying to take one of myself) - I kept it for the humour factor.


This is in front of someone's house and the little bike is actually a plant holder...


One of my favourite photos. I took this while riding behind them.

Joe, Reg & Tricia along side the Canal du Midi...Menton...

No comments: