Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Pill Hill
So this is me procrastinating (or maybe just multi-tasking as per my usual behaviour) on finishing up some work for a presentation I'm doing Friday here in the Meadowvale area of the Big Smoke (ref in title). Maybe I should explain for those of you not 'in the know': this area is called Pill Hill because there are a ton of medical and pharma companies' HQs located in and around this neighbourhood. And as much as I like go-carting (and I'm not joking - I've only done it once and it was a blast), my leg is still much too sore to be bumping around in one of those, so I ducked out early from the Playdium with a few other colleagues so I could come back to the hotel, get some work done, and get to bed early. They actually have a fantastic gym here and I got up a little after 6 AM today and got a workout in and plan to do the same tomorrow. I'm missing far too many rides this week as a result of being away. Everybody better not get too much of a head start on me... I want to be able to keep up to you! Even though the weekend is looking pretty jammed, I'm going to try to get out to both rides with the gang. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment