Sunday, March 18, 2007

Playing Big Sister

Guess what I have in my closet right now? A wedding dress! What? Did I miss something, you ask? No, it's not mine. I'm the maid of honour though - in my sister's wedding this fall. We went shopping yesterday and, much to both our surprise, we bought her dress - off the rack. I was also the one who picked out the dress, so I feel kind of honoured. Since she lives with her fiance, the dress is safely hidden away at my place. It was more fun shopping for it with her than I had anticipated, considering I'm not really a 'wedding person'. That stuff just doesn't typically get me all that excited. Another nice thing about it was getting to do 'big sister' stuff with her. Growing up we didn't do that kind of stuff together - just wasn't part of our family dynamic. This is something we're learning now that we're older and wiser.

And in less dramatic news, I bought the new K-OS CD and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would highly recommend it. Go out and support our Canadian artists and buy it!


(photo from last summer - if I'd put up the candid one that I really like I know she'd kill me though)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for the K-0S CD recommendation. One of my favourite songs on the radio these days is flyPaper. I might just have to go pick it up!

Steph (jag's sister)