The only news I have is: my TSH levels show I'm almost hyperthyroid, and yet I keep gaining weight. Yes, my legs are getting bigger and bigger - and I REFUSE to buy any new clothes! I hope next month when I stop lifting really heavy weight I'll slim down. That, and I'm off whey protein. It's the only explanation the doctor could give me, considering it looks like I have the metabolism of a 15 year old boy. I'd just like to see me get the body fat down to, well, not that of a 15-yo boy, but you know. Oh well. I'm trying to think of life-long health, not how my pants don't fit today. Just send me positive energy for next month and I'll be happy.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Winter Wonderland
The only news I have is: my TSH levels show I'm almost hyperthyroid, and yet I keep gaining weight. Yes, my legs are getting bigger and bigger - and I REFUSE to buy any new clothes! I hope next month when I stop lifting really heavy weight I'll slim down. That, and I'm off whey protein. It's the only explanation the doctor could give me, considering it looks like I have the metabolism of a 15 year old boy. I'd just like to see me get the body fat down to, well, not that of a 15-yo boy, but you know. Oh well. I'm trying to think of life-long health, not how my pants don't fit today. Just send me positive energy for next month and I'll be happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment