Ok. This is just hilarious. As I sat here and could only get through the first 51 seconds, cracking up the whole time... this is for my colleague, who told me I needed to download this to the iPod and (head banging included) rock out to it in preparation for my trip...
Thanks AM!
2 comments:
What's so funny?!! This brought me right back to my university days - Van Halen was all the rage! Oh, you attempt to make me feel old, my young friend... but to no avail!
For a trip down MY memory lane (to my first ever live concert), check out: http://www.sugarjar.com/media/46817/
You must admit - it pretty freakin hilarious: the lyrics, the dancing, the fashion!
You give me inspiration for a future post: first and/or favourite live music experiences. My first concert was (now you can laugh): Anne Murray, Fredericton, NB, Age 5 with my grandfather. I got a signed photo from her - written to me. Favourite Anne Murray songs: Danny's Song, and Snowbird (for Grampy).
Yes, my live music days started early in life. I have quite a few interesting ones I could share. Another time...
Post a Comment