Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meet Joy

Today I squealed with glee when I opened the door to the nice Fedex boy. He said, "I think it's an iPod", and I said, "YES IT IS!!!" I named my newest electronic device: Joy. This is because I ordered it from the on-line apple store and when you do that you can get your iPod engraved. Yes, I even got BLUE!!! :) And I decided on Joy as the engraving for a few different reasons which I won't go into. Long story short: I figured it would bring me some, particularly after the annoyance and grief I had with trying to make playlists (this isn't something I have a lot of patience for with the best of circumstances) using my old MP3 player that I got a few years back when iPods were insanely expensive. I tried my best for the last 4 months to get playlists to work on that old thing, to no avail. So I caved. Lately I think I've started to forget what the word: 'saving' means. But then again, you only live once. And I will be living with a blue Joy who, on first try is playing me playlists of my favourite songs to cycle to. Oh yeah baby!!

No comments: