I have learned now that this term refers to a variety of big cities in many countries. It refers mostly to that city's smog or fog. The former more likely in this day and age. I'm heading off to our country's Big Smoke for some meetings. I go there a lot. Air Canada must be wondering where I've been lately. I haven't seen them in the last couple of months. How unusual for me. So, if you want to know more about T.O, click there.I've also still not been feeling well lately. My body is going through some weird stuff and I'm not sure why. I do believe I had a bit of a reaction to the yellow fever shot. If you didn't see my arm, it had a big goose egg on it that was red, and itchy, and bruised for a week or more. Fun stuff. That seems to be resolving, but I'm still not feeling 100%. Maybe the smog will help get me back on track. ;) I'm also looking into something to try to regulate my sleep patterns. I'll post on that another time. It's quite interesting.
1 comment:
Hmm, the sleep pattern thing could be interesting...fill me in!
Hope you're feeling better soon, this has been dragging a bit hasn't it?
Post a Comment