Sorry no posts in the past week. I have been traveling a lot: Belleville, Kingston, Brockville, Gananoque, etc. I think I've put about 1000 K on the ol' vehicle in that time. And I've been fighting something - I think maybe the flu. I've been totally out of sorts. Totally exhausted. Totally behind in my work other than struggling to hold on and keep up with the daily travels and visits to everyone in my little world. The only night I spent here at home was Wednesday and it's a blur... I think I might have done a bit of work and then I crashed out hard. This week it felt like I hit a wall - the work wall, that is. I did no cycling. Not one day. I had no time and no energy. So, I've been up since oh, I don't know, about 9 AM today and guess what I've been doing the whole morning - work. I have a lot to catch up on. Now I plan to do some household stuff and maybe a nap. If my stomach feels ok this aft (hopefully unlike last night when I thought I might throw up), I might ride my bike. If I really start feeling better, tomorrow I think I might ski. And then next week is a new week and I hope that I will be all caught up and feeling back to the normal Bex. I've been feeling off for almost 2 weeks now. Just not me.
I had some thoughts on some things in the past week or so though... I think the bike's name will be "Blu". And one day, when I get a bike that actually is blue, I'll call it something else. I think that's fun. Someone told me this week that was like calling a dog "Cat" and I said, "What a great idea!". So now I know what to name a dog if I ever have time to own one - Kat, I think - short for something like Katherine, or Katarina or something. He, he!! I know it's driving you crazy, isn't it SC?
And before my two weeks from hell (just past) I was trying to sort out a trip with the folks to the Windy City. Coordinating flight costs, schedules, time off, meetings (there is a big conference there the weekend we had been thinking of, so that might put a monkey-wrench in our plans), etc, etc... wow - it's challenging! I hope we can still go in May when we were thinking. That has yet to be confirmed though.
No comments:
Post a Comment