I can't believe how much time I just spent formatting a picture for this, but I couldn't let you see my messy apartment. It's a disgrace. I had intended on being in bed reading at this point. Maybe even sleeping since I have to go to the trainer at 8 am tomorrow. Anyway... I got this idea tonight when I read another blog I like. Last summer I mentioned to a few who will go unnamed that I wanted to name my bike. They just laughed. I never put any effort into thinking of something, and nothing has struck me as of yet, so I thought I'd put it out to you guys...
Here is my baby. What should I name it? I don't even know if I consider it to have a gender, so maybe a unisex name? Ideas?

2 comments:
Hey Girl!! You are crazy - but call the bike Aragon... got a nice ring to it. Hope all is well. I am back to spinning (yeah Yeah!).
Talk soon!
Hm. I think I know who posted this one. Thanks! I like it for it's originality and also some of its meanings:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aragon_%28disambiguation%29
Can I see myself saying, this is my bike, Aragon. I'm not sure. Keep 'em coming! I feel like a judge on one of those idol shows or something!
Post a Comment