Friday, January 12, 2007

Almost...

The conference schedule is being finalized... I sat down with my manager yesterday to discuss budgets and what-not and we went over the plans for travel. He had forgotten about my upcoming trip and had me slated for a large conference in New Orleans. My personal plans are still in place, so I will not attend the conference in the The Big Easy (weird nickname). I'm not totally bummed about that. All of the docs I have talked to don't want to attend that conference this year because of the location. Most of them don't care for that city. I think it would have been cool to be able to say I'd been there - particularly if it does sink away and disappear one day, but where I plan to go is way better anyway. I know some of you are anxious to know where that is, but I plan to keep it to myself a bit longer. Here are a few quick facts about where I'm going to give you something... Area: 78,200 sq km; Population 3,200,000.

No comments: