Happy Friday! I just got back from a great ride! :) It was a gorgeous afternoon and I kicked off for a nice spin on my bike. Also pre-ordered the new Coldplay album. Couldn't resist. I've always been a sucker for them. I've seen them in concert twice. First time I actually got to be in general admission and they limited the number of people on the floor so it wasn't crowded at all and I could make my way right up to the front. Second time, on the floor, but in chairs. Good seats though. I don't spend much money (or time) on concerts these days. Seems cycling eats up most of my budget. I do, however, seem to find the 10 bucks every time I want an album on iTunes. I know what my bro-in-law means when he says he doesn't like how it just charges it to your credit card. You seem to lose track of how much money you are spending on music. Yep. However, the new Coldplay I figured is worth it.
So, if you've been reading long enough you may have noticed that you've been listening to the new song that they released as a free download last week. Yeah, I downloaded it. Pretty good eh?
Anyway - hope to get some good km's in this weekend. Will check in l8r...
No comments:
Post a Comment