Friday, May 02, 2008

Truly Resting

Yesterday I was called "the queen of relax". That made me laugh out loud. That's certainly a good thing to be. I don't think you could have said that a decade ago when I thrived on a constant buzz of energy. In the past few years I've definitely been learning the art of zen.

As I'd mentioned before I decided to take today off work, and I seem to have managed to pretty much take the day off of everything. I've barely done anything today. Even the ride I wanted to do ended up falling to the wayside. Ah well. I think I will be far better off for it in the end. I needed a break.

So have a nice weekend everyone... Hope you find time to do nothing, sit in silence, reflect, take a nap, eat some chocolate, listen to some music, and just be.
-The Queen of Relax

No comments: