... Day that is. Yes, this coming Monday - a national holiday that celebrates the birthday of the cool chick who named our capital city and I guess, from what I skim-read on that link, is supposed to help us celebrate the birthdays all of our past and current monarchy.
At any rate, what it means for us here is an extra day off. And while we're at it, maybe some of us might decide to an extra-extra day off and make it a 4-day weekend! Ah, yes. My vacation patterns of last summer begin again. Woo-hoo! Have some super sweet riding plans... The bike is calling me. Gotta run.
Hope you are enjoying the JM songs I've added there to the playlist. I seem to be obsessed with him lately. It's all jag's fault! ;)
1 comment:
A-HA!! You're onto JM, are you? What's not to love?!! :-) His new album (Live & Acoustic) is fantastic... I just downloaded it last week.
Maybe we need to start a support group? Naaaw... this is one addiction I'm willing to keep. :-)
Hope to see you soon!
Pace e bene,
xox
Post a Comment