Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Red Dot Campaign








As usual, I was hooked on CBC radio today while driving around town and caught an interview with one of the conspirators behind this campaign. When the host of the radio show, Rita Celli, said to her guest, "Why did I not know about this before?" I almost said out loud, "YEAH! Me too - why didn't I know about this????"
All of the flyers and pamphlets and crap that we get in our mailbox EVERY SINGLE DAY go straight into the recycling bin (beside the mailbox on our verranda). Such a waste. I'd love to put an end to it. So, as the logo up there says: Spread the Word. If you don't read your flyers and junk mail - ask them not to send it to you anymore.
Here are some links to help you out:

1 comment:

jag said...

Hey - thanks for posting this! I had never heard of it either and just registered for the No Contact List on the CMA site, and will be leaving my letter to the Canada Post Mail Carrier tomorrow...

You go, Green Girl!
Pace e bene,
xox