And it was a busy one. I hosted my sister's bachelorette party at Tremblant. After she heard all about Stef's she decided she wanted to go there for hers. I have to say, I did quite well. Stayed
up til 3 AM, and I'm not sure how many drinks I had, but I wasn't hung over. I rarely drink anymore, so that's fantastic! My sister, on the other hand, was hurting bad this morning. I had to give her a bit of TLC. She's ok now. There were 10 of us involved in the festivities, and everyone seemed to have a really good time. The activities of the weekend were: the luge (ok, totally fun!), walking around the pedestrian village, face painting (for her), running into another bachelorette party and participating in their activity (they brought a stationary bike and set it up on the hill, had her dressed up in 80's workout wear, and collecting money for photos of her - when I told her it was my sister's party too they got her on the bike - priceless!), a gondola ride, various bachelorette games which will go unnamed, dinner, and of course, dancing.
Today, even with much less sleep than I typically need to feel good enough to be active, I got out for a ride. It was really nice. I wore my 3/4 pants which I've made reference to before as the scorpion pants. They are Castelli and have the logo on the butt. I find I seem to get a lot more attention when I wear them. It's kind of funny. Today was no exception - other than I got waved at from an airplane! So, I was riding near the airport and past the flying club, and I looked up at a small plane coming in for a landing and saw the person wave at me. I think planes are just so cool. And getting waved at from one is extra cool. ;) After the ride I got home just in time to change and have a quick shake before yoga. Yeah, kind of hard core for someone who partied last night, but I feel great. Can I ask just one question though... what the heck happened to summer???? Brrrrrr....
No comments:
Post a Comment