Friday, June 15, 2007
MTL & RLT
Just back from a quick trip to MTL. It was a really good meeting and we had some fun too. We went to the Time Supper Club. Apparently one of the places to be seen in MTL. There were dancers/contortionists and a magician who entertained us. Pretty cool. I left before the 'public' was allowed in for the dance bar to get started - had to get some proper nights' sleeps in before the weekend. I'm off to do RLT tomorrow. And I'm really excited!!! I got a shorter stem this week, and I expect it will help a lot with my comfort doing the long distances, particularly back-to-back. So, not much time to post now - gotta run and get packed. This wannabe morning person has to get up at the crack of dawn. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment