I couldn't fall to sleep last night. I'm not sure why. Well, there was the fact that every muscle in my body was feeling tight and eventually I caved in, got up, and did a whole bunch of stretches. Only then did I fall asleep. So, I'm sitting here getting the last of my work done for the day thinking how the Green Door isn't open on Monday and it seems Monday is the day I most frequently don't want to make dinner. And then I remembered: MizB phoned me up last night and we headed out for Thai food and I have the leftovers in my fridge! Thank you to the leftover gods!! Yes!
I can't believe my good fortune... this week I have no evenings to work! I won't even say the 'c' word. I think you already know what I'll be doing! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment