
So, this is the first posting to this whole new world of blogging for me. I have had a request to keep a blog when I travel, and decided to fulfill it. :) Hopefully you won't find my postings either boring or weird. And well, if you do you can just bite me! (that's actually an inside joke between a few of my friends - I'm not normally that nasty)
So Jo-Anne, yes I am now keeping you updated. Thanks for the suggestion.
Lake Placid was fun. We seemed to have much better weather than you guys back home in Ottawa. It rained, but it was off and on. Basically it was a weekend of shopping, hiking, spa-ing, and the biggest thing I think we did - eating! Back on track this week. No more desserts and wine for me. (Yes, I drank the dreaded horrible stuff that I'm not supposed to have and it was really good too!) I'll try to post for every trip I do. Maybe I can back-track to a few from earlier this year when I have more time.
1 comment:
Wow! You don't waste any time, do you?!! Good for you! I look forward to travelling along with you...
PAX,
Post a Comment