Sunday, August 24, 2008

TV

I don't watch TV much these days. In fact it's been a few years now since I've actually had a 'show' that I follow at all. Since the Olympics have been on I've been tuning in, mindlessly watching whatever sport is being broadcast (or re-broadcast) at the time that I decide to eat dinner, or take a break from packing. Unlike most people, I'm not really that interested in watching the closing ceremonies either (don't I just sound old and crotchety? haha!) so I think I'm going to pack up the TV tonight. Might as well. Now that there is nothing left to watch on it anymore. The one disappointment over the past couple of weeks of Olympic TV-watching, BTW, was that I never did get to see Liz race on the track. I was definitely hoping to see it since I started reading her blog on Bicycling mag website last year. Oh well. Maybe if I were a morning person I would have had the chance to wake up at 4 AM to catch it. Nah - who am I kidding?
OK... back to packing. The countdown to departure day is on...

No comments: