I am the worst when it comes to doing dishes. I love to cook, but detest the clean-up involved. This week, as I really start to roll up my sleeves and dig into packing, I neglect the dishes as they are not my priority. Yesterday my negligence made me laugh and I had to document it for you. Notice how good I am at stacking them up on the counter. There are frequent, near accidents as they teeter to keep balance. It made me think that I'm really happy that all of my friends who have offered for me to stay with them in the next month before I leave (although I will be bunking with my sister and her hubby) have dishwashers! Hooray for dishwashers! After university, when I moved out of my parents' place, I never thought I'd still be dishwasher-less at this late date. The laugh's on me, I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment