Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Big Plans

I've been quite distracted from writing here. My primary reason being: it's summer and I'm out on the bike more than I am inside on the computer. I also went away on vacation. Then the final reason: I've been pretty darn busy starting a process by which I seem to have decided to turn my life right upside down! Yes, you can use that term literally and figuratively. Upside down - I've decided to travel to the exact opposite side of the earth from Canada: New Zealand. Upside down - I'm quitting my job, leaving my beloved apartment, family and dear friends, and moving there for a while. Seems crazy sometimes. Seems totally the right thing to do at others. All the signs have pointed to this being the right step for me at this time in my life (since the inception of the idea of this plan in February), so I'm doing it. You'll have to forgive me if I'm a bit absent from the blog in the upcoming weeks as I pack up my place and move. I'll be couch surfing for a month and then I'll be off. Good news is: you'll get lots of cool things to read about as I blog some wanderlust for you from the other side of the world. And I'll get some stuff posted before I leave. It's quite the adventure. So stay tuned...

1 comment:

jag said...

Glad to hear it's all falling into place! Very exciting stuff and I look forward to joining you via this blog. :-)

xox