Wow. OK. This weekend was epic. Skiing is but a distant memory - funny how that works. Started the odometer again... of the nearly 300 km I have on it, 180 km were spent on the new bike this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet ride. OMG! May I say that again? What a sweet ride!!!! OMG!!! I'm in love.
I'm hoping to start a new habit too: yoga on Sunday evenings (well it's a class at the gym called bodyflow where you do yoga, tai chi, and pilates). Perfect for me to move and stretch and do a little bit of core strength to balance out the cycling. So this is the second weekend. Apparently it takes one month to form a habit. Wish me luck. I need to do this one.
I finally uploaded my garmin software to the computer as well as the data I've got in it now. Uh-oh. That thing is dangerous. You wouldn't believe the cool s#%t you can do with that thing. I'm screwed.
Tan lines already solidly in place (well, the ones on the legs never really go away) - the cycling season has started off really strong. Let's see where I go with it...
No comments:
Post a Comment