Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fried

Wow. I'm so fried. My brain is mushy tonight. I can't remember things and spelling is difficult. Don't know why I'm even writing here. Maybe you all need some Friday distraction and me writing about nothing will help. ;)

It's been a crazy week. I've been working like a dog. Tonight I have plans to go for "adventures in dining" courtesy of Stef. I am looking forward to seeing how big she's gotten. Hopefully the girlz will be able to keep this kind of outing going. Stef wanted to organize something where we could go out and at the same time, expose ourselves to a little 'culture'. So tonight it's Ethiopian. I've had Ethiopian food before in T.O and it was great. I just hope I can hold a conversation. At this point I'm not sure.

I'm not going to train tonight and Jess canceled - phew! Not a bad thing. I probably would, and could have fallen asleep during squats or lunges. Last weekend I got to ride outside both days! I was going to head out alone on Saturday - not thinking about inviting anyone along, and also wanting some down time. My experience is that after being in meetings and conferences for a week I need time alone. However, Ruth phoned and asked if I wanted to head out with her. And frankly, I love riding with Ruth. So out we went. By the end we were in such bliss we were making plans for another ride on Sunday. Funny... just writing that made me perk up a little. :) I was hoping to get out this weekend but the weather keeps changing. I guess I'll have to play it by ear. I LOVE cycling!!! Ok. I know you know that, but I just had to write it anyway. The new bike has not been out yet. I'm going to wait til they sweep the roads a lot more and I feel that I won't get any road salt on it. You probably can't help but notice all the snow still there in our photos. Well, it's melting - I'm starting to see grass on my front lawn!! Spring is here - woo-hoo!

No comments: