Sunday, April 27, 2008

April Goal

I've been a little neglectful this week, so posting a quick one for your Monday morning coffee break in the cube farm.

It's time for epsom salts and stretching. OK. I admit it: I've already fallen off the wagon when it comes to the weekly Sunday afternoon yoga/tai chi/pilates class... doh! Didn't get in the door from riding til 2-something though. I'm bad at making new habits I guess.

This weekend was another treat. The weatherman predicted rain Saturday, then changed it twice back and forth between rain and shine... this lead me to reschedule my massage appointment for Saturday morning twice (luckily on-line), leaving my massage therapist a little confused as to my state of mind. In the end I went early Saturday morning and then rode my bike in the afternoon. I wouldn't necessarily suggest a massage in the morning before riding your bike, but I at least had time for a nap before I headed out on the road. Today was another great day on the bike. Only problem with the last two days: it was really windy. Although, I guess the good thing is that it's pushing me to get stronger faster. I gave my new baby its first bath today. :) It's all shiny and lubed up - ready for more riding this week. I need a name for it, btw. It's not yet the end of April and I'm already closing in on 500 km!! I'll have to achieve it before the 30th. For tomorrow: recovery.

No comments: