Well, here we are on Friday, March 7, 2008. The eve before the second major snowstorm of the week. And I came home tonight with my new bike! Not that I'll be able to ride it any time soon - lol! We're going to get another 30 cm. Wow. It's quite the bike though. I feel a little nervous about having to live up to its reputation. And I was able to get it in blue! It's so, so, so nice!!!! So this summer I guess I'm going to be stepping up my riding a bit - try out some new things, learn some new skills, put my training to good use.
I hadn't posted all week due to a situation of having to cram like mad for the Neurology exam I wrote today - went well (phew!), as well as being really busy at work. Next month we will essentially re-launch my core product and I'll be up to my eyeballs. Hopefully after that though, things will just roll along smoothly. There has been a lot of prep to get to this point, so it should pay off (fingers crossed). I could also have an interesting trip come up for work in the next few months too.
So, happy Friday! And happy skiing! Looks like I'll be x-training this weekend. :)
1 comment:
Congrats on the safe arrival of your new addition... :-)
Hope all is well today!
Pace e bene,
Post a Comment