Life is pretty busy these days. Work, for one, is really ramping up. I can feel the momentum of the next month starting now. It's kinda fun, but at the same time I am a little apprehensive about work eating into personal time too much. So I'll have to stay cognisant of that to try not to let it happen.
I've been training lots on the bike and off the bike. I hope to take my cycling up a notch this year. The new bike will help. I rode it on the trainer tonight. Wow. It's so nice. :)
I'm learning a lot lately too. I'm reading some good books. I'm expanding my ideas on spirituality and how the mind works.
I'm also in the midst of trying to make life plans. Future plans, travel plans... all very exciting and interesting things.
Like I said, life is pretty darn busy. And that's a nice thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment