Friday, November 10, 2006

Organized and A Handy-Woman to Boot!

Okay... very sorry. I have not made time to post due to the introduction of a pesky new little gadget in my life... you can get your minds out of the gutter. I got a palm pilot. As of Wednesday I am now the freaking most organized person you will ever meet! Ok, yeah, I am exaggerating, but I am a more organized me! So my free time has been spent either at the gym, on the trainer, or learning how to use that thing. I think I'm up to speed now. I also went out and got a new light for the kitchen. RO probably won't read this until he gets back from his trip and hopefully by then I'll have it installed. Hence my reference in my newly updated 'about me' profile-thingy to doing male-dominated household stuff. So far in this apartment I've removed doors, patched holes in the walls, hooked up my own TV and DVD/VCR, installed bathroom fixtures, put together all the Ikea furniture I own, and now I'm on to the next challenge: electrical! If I don't kill myself tomorrow I'll post on how I did. I promise then I will try my best to get down the final trip stuff. BTW - I've already got my next trip on the go - just waiting to hear about the time off and I may book the flight in the next week!!! YAY!!!

No comments: