Last week was a great week of vacation and travel. I closed out with Thanksgiving weekend in NB with a lot of family and new friends celebrating my sister's wedding. She and her now hubby had a blast and so did the rest of us. It was a very informal wedding which made the atmosphere relaxed and fun. The weather couldn't have been better - Friday was so warm I felt too hot in my jeans. We had a 'bon fire' that night (there was a fire ban so the actual fire didn't exist) and while I got to bed at 1 AM, the vast majority of those out that night stayed up til somewhere in the vicinity of 6 AM. We (the bridal party) on the other hand, had lots of important things to do the next morning and 1 AM was plenty late. A 7:30 AM wake-up to head downtown for hair and make-up was a little unsettling, but damn did we look good! ;) The wedding went off without a hitch and again, the majority of the guests stayed up into the wee hours of the morning. I woke up the next day with my illness in full force - I had felt it coming since I had left the Island. And I was supposed to drive only as far as MTL on Sunday to visit with a close friend, but wound up driving straight home that day so I could get to my own bed and some R&R. Funny, the 10.5 hours of driving doesn't seem as long when your head is all a mush with a cold. Monday I stayed in all day, not even getting out of my PJs.
So, here are some select photos of my week... Enjoy!
(if you look closely you'll see that I never did make any effort to get rid of my cycling tan lines)
No comments:
Post a Comment