Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011

Welcome back to both those of you who check in here, and to myself!

Yes, I've been away from blogging for quite a long time now. I did do some traveling last year. First trip ever to Dallas, TX and San Diego, CA. Both very interesting places in their own rights. I have to say, San Diego, being my 3rd area of Cali to have visited, is by far my favourite!! And each time I've gone to that state I've remarked, "There is a reason the population of Canada lives in a single state!" Well, San Diego more than reinforced that thought. What a beautiful part of the world! If ever I could live there... sigh.

I hadn't logged in for quite some time and there have been some neat changes here so I took advantage and spruced up the page a bit. :) As you might be wondering: yes, I plan to blog a little about some travels this year. But I'll keep you in suspense as to where that will be until I get there and start blogging. Stay tuned!!

No comments: