I hope everyone had a safe but fun holiday! I spent New Years in Montreal. I had a really fun time there for the past few days! We're in the middle of yet another snow storm though and I drove home in it. It was a pretty slow drive back - the roads were a bit dicey. Maybe not the best thing to do, but I managed ok and didn't take any chances on the road. Just slow and steady. I'm bagged though. Last night the people living below my friend, Lisa, stayed up til about 5 AM I think and they were screaming and laughing and pounding around. Needless to say - I think I'm ready for bed now. Yikes!
Well, I'm ready for 2008. I'm ready for my skate ski lessons next weekend - yipee! I've already started teaching myself because I'm too excited to wait. I had a totally wicked ski last Friday with a group of friends up in the park. Super-fun. I'm ready for more cycling, and I'm ready to be even stronger this year than last. I'm ready for new challenges at work (I think). I'm ready for a boyfriend, however I don't really blog about that stuff so you won't hear much about that unless you are one of my girlfriends. If you are one of them - rest assured, I hope not to disappoint with more dating stories for you. I'm ready for more traveling - although my travel plans keep changing in my head on a semi-regular basis. Regardless of changes, I should have more wander to lust about this year on the blog. And I definitely plan to travel and bike this year - maybe even more than last! Yipee!!
I wish you all health, happiness, success, love, and friendship for this year... 2008 - here we come!
And here's an interesting tidbit for you:
Happy 150th Anniversary Ottawa!
Couple of photos I took in February 2002!
Can you believe the difference in snow to this year?
No comments:
Post a Comment